Great post Coyote Hunter! I have reloaded the new Deep Curls in my 30-06, 180grn with H-4350 close to book max. They are very accurate, in fact as accurate as barnes TSX which I have found to be the best for accurscy in a few rifles. I can't say how they will work on Whitetails but 180 grn lead bullets have been good in the past. The bonded bullet will help if I have to take a shoulder. I do know though that I had a very special feeling driving home from the range when I had the target sitting on the passenger seat. One elongated hole .30 center to center @ 100yds. I used a COL of 3.30 in my Tikka T3. This is .50 thousands off the lans in my rifle. The cartridge is also crimped with a Lee crimp die. The finished cartridge looks pretty cool all bright shinny and just a bit bigger looking than your normal factory ammo. I have to see how they hunt, I think I have a good idea they will hunt just fine. I know how they shoot and that is excellant. Also is rewarding to be able to buy a 100 ct. box like the old days when I was a young pup. Buckfever1