Originally Posted by jimmyp
Dude, as the bard says "thou protest to strongly" or something to that effect. In my years on this forum not once have I seen anything from Barnes that would even hint that he lied about something.

jimmyp �

Don�t take my word for it, CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF � it will take about a minute of your time. If you want to know the TRUTH, you will do so.

All you have to do is check the original post times and edit times for the two posts I edited and the post times of Mule Deer�s posts. If he did not post between my original post time and my last edit time (and he did not) � his claim is factually impossible.

All the information you need to find out who is telling the truth was provided above, but here it is again:

My post # 4287103 :
7/31/2010 @ 12:44 AM� my original post time
7/31/2010 @ 07:29 AM � my last edit
7/31/2010 @ 11:36 AM � Mule Deer�s next post, # 4287057, over 4 hours later

My post # 4289678 :
7/31/2010 @ 11:10 PM � my original post time
7/31/2010 @ 11:29 PM � my last edit
8/1/2010 @ 8:49AM � Mule Deer�s next post, # 4290238, over 9 hours later

Once again, here is Mule Deer�s claim:

Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
[quote=Mule Deer]Calvin,

Yes, Coyote Hunter did edit a couple of his early posts on this thread, a day or so afterward. Some of the things he originally stated (and I challenged him on) are no longer there.

Again, don�t take my word for it � FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.

1. Ask Mule Deer where his missing posts are in which he made those challenges.
2. Ask Mule Deer what information was removed from my posts in response to those challenges.

If Mule Deer is telling the truth, the answers should be forthcoming and made public by Mule Deer. Silence tells another story.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.