Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Stan V
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Stan V
I was wondering if it's possible for BGE users to become a pit master?

Charcoal, wood, fire, food and proper technique are all involved. Therefore, I would say most definitely.

A BGE is a pit?
How about, oven master? Wood burning stove cooks aren't called pit masters....I'm just thinking out of the box here. BBQ pit masters are a rare breed, except in Texas. I don't want to see the term diluted.

Charcoal, wood, fire, food and proper technique are all involved. Therefore, I would say most definitely. If you'd prefer I school you on the art of grilling, smoking and making high quality edible BBQ by using a stick burner then consider it done.

Heck, I'll dig a hole in the ground, build a fire fit for a pit master king and still spank your azzzzz. Just as the Redskins will do on opening night 9-12, 8:30 against your beloved Cowchits. Come on up and bring Pat. Although, it does concern me that you might enjoy the spanking. laugh

WELLLLLLLL Doggies! There's some smack talking being put down! When I start to seriously respond to your Eastern backwoods BBQ/grilling/egging I conjure up the 'smoke rings' beating the Cowboys and I get the giggles....give me a minute or two and I'll get back with you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All American

All the time