I clearly stated my case repeatedly. Your introduction of inane argument to those points shows you are more interested in fighting than understanding. I do not care if manufacturers produce tools for the lazy. It is possible to make safe jerky with ground meat... but it sucks.

Your argument that you have not killed anyone yet is your only defense. You have failed to address the repeated point the product is inferior, especially if done according to the guidelines from any number of food safety sources.

You have failed to address the issues and repeatedly come back at my posts with baseless taunting... and I am the arrogant one? And once again you argue that I do not know anything about you as if that is some sort of proof you are right. It is not. If you were somehow involved in a field that provided a background here you would not be making ground meat jerky, period.

Please, continue making inferior product by an unsafe process, but at least shut up about it.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.