Steve pretty well said all that need be said about the bullet. But, I'll add a skosh bit anyway..grin

I've used it a ton in the 6/06, always accurate and always incredily capable on game from frogs to elk! I never had one stay in game of any size and the normal sequence is drop the hammer and the critter goes right into the old Nozler Nap as I call it.

As well I've used the 70 NBT's (6/06), worked like a charm on all that moved as well.

4 pelts the 70 and the 95 are very destructive, especially if any big bones are encountered at all (spine,shoulder or breast on a frontal shot).

If I'm trying to be a bit pelt friendly slam dunk the 55 NBT's are the bullet I go to. If I hit big bones things get ugly but not as bad as with the two bigger slugs. I even shot my whitey doe last fall at about 190 yds with the slug. The bullet went thru both fronts and was found just about to exit. Said volunteer bounced!

That is the only the 3rd NBT I've found in game of any size from big to small and I've taken several ark fulls of game with the bullets.

I could easily hunt the world with NBT's and never look back.

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy