Originally Posted by kaboku68

BTW 2X Alaska State Champ in Wrestling, benched over 400lbs in high school and 10pts from having perfects on my SATS. I was ranked first in my class of five. I was accepted by 10 out of the 11 colleges that I applied to. I had read all 742 books in the Kenny Lake library and Harvard had over 13 million volumes.
Harvard started later than any other college in the country and this gave me the entire moose and sheep season. Harvard also had a hot Elizabeth Shue who I dated until she figured out I wasn't rich. Mira Sorvino was there too.
I had John Rawls in Government, Bob Nozick for philosophy, Stephen J. Gould and EO Wilson in Biological Sciences. They had the best facilities in the world. I graduated with honors in general studies with a degree in history and anthropology and returned back to the Bush where I married my high school sweetheart. I haven't been back since. Its kind of like a Legend. You wouldn't turn it away if it was offered to you. I could recognize quality for what it was. Now I did get into trouble for getting snowed in on a moose hunt; and if you go into the Dean of the College's office you will find a 60" moose that I brought back as proof that I wasn't off boozing it up on St. Croix.

There is no other job where I can fish and hunt for long stretches of time and still get paid well. I am not rich.

What is the relevance of this bio to an Echols rifle???? confused