And you just make up lies about your imaginary "pards"..

Originally Posted by Big Stick
One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had.....................

I'm privy to the facts,as per always.

You took exception to those facts and to frost your Imagination,I granted you an inkling to the depths of your stupidity...which you repeatedly quantify. Despite trying to avoid same,which of course takes the humor offa the [bleep] charts.

Bless your heart.................

I've no connection to the gent,other than to say his thoughts mirror them who've seen both sides of the fence.

None of that new being "new",to anyone but you.

Bless your heart..................

You can't seem to get your "facts" straight about your "pard" story. Also, other folk's actual experiences with the stocks don't seem to mirror your BS story- See the post below-

Know wonder your lyin' azz has to make up "sock puppets" to criticize Burn's stocks....

Originally Posted by KDF
This is way closer:

[Linked Image]

Sucks 700 LA donor $300
Greybull Stock $325
Mark4 4.5-14x40mm LRT w/ proprietary Greybull reticle (honestly) $725
Barrel by a secret maker/chambering/action work $500
PRW Bases/Rings (now has lower Mark 4 Rings) $60

$1910'ish

Only had limited time to do load development last fall before Antelope season, so I settled on this load:

100yds, 168 Bergers & Retumbo
[Linked Image]

Loaded up some rounds and went out to establish my 250yd zero and prove out some Exbal generated drop tables:

250yds
[Linked Image]

Moved the scope down/right 1 click and locked in my zero. Dialed for 600yds and shot the group on the left. Backed up to 800yds and shot the three shots on the right:
[Linked Image]

Good so far! Flipped the gong around, backed up to 1000yds and shot these three:
[Linked Image]

12 consecutive shots starting from a cold/clean bore that aren't too bad... almost seems too easy. Can probably take a click or two off at 1K and consider it done. Once I can afford to get rid of that POS Greybull stock and get a real stock it should really shoot well!

Kevin

Last edited by jim62; 02/26/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt