Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
For the two jobs that I posted on he is the man. Matter of fact there aren't to many jobs he isn't the man for when it comes to bluing and case coloring.

I am glad you experience with him was good.

there are folks just as capable and qualified, not to mention faster and cheaper.

So you can talk crap about Doug but we can't bash GB? dipchit!

You dumb childish cretin.

READ the post again.

Now go back and look at some of the schit you and your "hatchet men" friends here have said about Burns. Not even close.

I never "talked crap" about Doug. I just said in terms of the Bolt gun work for which Montanacreek recommending him for , there folks at LEAST equal. I also have NEVER posted that anyone NOT deal with Turnbull.

That is FAR from the slanderous schit the Burns bashers have come up with...

Unlike your smear artist freinds- I never called Turnbull a snake-oil salesman, or a "ripoff"..I have never criticized the quality of his work.

I also don't pick apart Turnbull's pricing ,shop techniques,or claim he preys upon the unsuspecting.

Those are all claims your gutless buddies on the "rifle build police" here have made about Burns.

Last edited by jim62; 03/04/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt