Originally Posted by krp

You can't prove either are telling the truth or lying, they both could be. I'm not standing up for either or accusing either. just the situation you and the few are in is ridicules. I've called one person here a liar and that was Lee24... after I led him down a path of evidence that did prove he was lying. You only have your emotions as evidence. John Burns can't possibly prove beyond a doubt without a congressional audit of all his records, it's not fair to him you put him in this position.

Kent

Bullschit.

Big Stick can provide a REAL NAME or other info to prove he's telling the truth. If he was truly speaking for "friends" that should be no problem. He made the claim, he can back it up.

There is nothing stopping Stick's "freind" from getting on here and saying that yes- he did indeed return a Greybull stock.

Then the ball would be in Burn's court.

So far, all Stick has done is cut and run..

Stick is just just a lying his ass off and you are in full support of it.

Last edited by jim62; 03/01/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt