AJD- I used to be hung up on the 3000fps mark, now I avoid it and am much happier. It is completely unnecessary for my hunting- not knocking anyone else's idea of what they need. If I try the 120 NBT on deer they will not be driven with max loads and will certainly try to put some into pigs first. The 120 Sierra reviews I saw were less enthusiastic for deer. Sierra's have a rep for being soft and that is why I love a high sd 140 at modest speed, they open up well but stay together and penetrate -all without using a lot of powder. Elkchsr - Remington makes a 120 accutip with which I have shot perhaps my smallest one hole group ever. I had just put on the B and C stock for that Browning and fired three into a tiny single hole at 100 yds. I thought I completely missed and was emabarrassed because of folks watching me. when I pulled I returned with the target I had offers to buy that rifle right there. Probably happiest range day of my life. Still, just felt better using the 140 gamekings on deer.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius