hey art peck aka sitka deer, of achorage, ak. i sent you a stock to inlet a cartridge trap about a year ago. i paid for that service in full with a .25 caliber barrel blank. we also discussed a foreend tip and grip cap out of 2 of 4 materials to be done by you and paid with cash when completed.
over this year we exchanged some pm's, you never did tell me what materials you were going to use, and never sent pics of the work you said was done.

the last time you replied to a pm was on 11/23/10, yeah, 4 months ago. at that time you said i pissed you off and you don't do good work when not thinking happy thoughts or something to that contect.

i see where you finally read my last pm to you, asking for my stuff back.
i have asked several times in public threads for you to return my property, again no response from you.

you continue to post here and act like the grand pooh bah of stock work.

well, i have a different opinion of you, i think you are a THIEF.

again art peck, i am asking you to return my property.

you have had a year now to do a simple cartridge trap inlet, and as was agreed, a foreend tip out of ebony or african black wood, and a grip cap out of cape buff. horn or water buff. horn.
either of which you have never told me.

now is time for all the members here to know you are a dishonest thief.

you said 4 months ago there were some problems, of which i do not understand,and it would take a little time to work out. that was 4 months ago, with no updates, replies, contacts, or returned phone call.
yeah, that was me that left a message on your home phone.

art,
I WANT MY PROPERTY BACK, NOW.

i can't get any clearer than that.
enough, is enough, of your games or thievery. whichever you want to call it.

Last edited by splattermatic; 03/27/11.