Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Originally Posted by Flyfast
criminalizing abortion worked pretty well for the first 75 years of the 20th century. No women had abortions, no one died from botched bortions.... I fully expect that re-criminalizing it will be a success as well, like Prohibition.

Were not living in the first 75 years of the 20th century. We have been blessed with birth control devices, monthly pills, education and day after pills for many years. Seems there should be another answer rather than just killing babies. GW

Good point.

There are preventative measures available. When measure(s) chosen fail it is not the fault of the life created during the failure and that life should not be punished for it. Especially not punished with the death penalty... The simple and inarguable fact is, there is one fail proof measure that could have been selected, abstinence. A second simple and inarguable fact is also clear, that option was NOT selected.

Women who screw get knocked up. That is a fact. It's the most commonly used method of getting knocked up. Everyone knows that so I'm sure it comes as no surprise....
What is it about Americans these days believing they should have no responsibilities in life? and that everyone else should take up the slack for them as though it's owed to them? What is that, anyway?
Oh, I remember now.
It's a liberal thing...

Liberals don't seem to like the consequences of their actions, do they.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 04/05/11.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress