Originally Posted by maconcountyboy
hey you dumb [bleep] i happen to own 3 cva rifles the cva optima elite is my favorite. it shoots loose t7 good,and some dumbass recomended shooting pellets wtf. ya id like to see that roundball shoot at 500 yds what a dumbass.. yes research the primers and youll find out that some are not as hot as others,any beginner reloader or 8th grader would know that.my knights are 2 bighorns 1 long range hunter thats a true sub moa shooter at 200 yds and a disc elite. i have a new knight on order as we speak.i just had bad luck with a apex and uys cant accept that because they are fan boys.i wouldnt trade my optima elite for 10 apex rifles

Alright first, watch the name calling, this is the internet. Don't take any of this personal (just ask Swampy). It makes you sound defensive and ignorant.

The op asked about brands of muzzle loaders and wanted opinion's. I don't believe his intent was to go with the loudest voice. The fact that you 1) own both CVA and Knight means you could have offered some good factual advice and 2) that you can shoot under 2 inches at 200 yards with a muzzle loader means you have some experience (note: You're not the only one that can achieve that feat) although a good tool helps.

All that being said, I've never own a Knight, but I'm not going to bad mouth them because others have sworn by them. Others' still have sworn by Traditions, Savage, Bad Bull, T/C, etc; while others' countered with negative comments about the same brands.

Make your recommendations and leave it on the table.

I will say, and this isn't a knock on the op, these "hey which <blank> do you recommend" threads can get personal because everyone has their personal favorites.

I'll stop there. By the way to some wtf means "Why The Frown". So turn that frown upside down and have another cold one ... uh root beer that is ... yeah root beer. Alcohol and firearms don't mix well =>

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can