I cannot believe that the word "neutralize" is an issue... I know these forums tend to be a place for people to hear themselves talk but common... you guys are upset over the word "neutralize"... Maybe Boyd has a law enforcement background, and that is a word he is familiar with. I have a law enforcement background and neutralize is a very accepted word for KILL. Granted it is used with a slightly different meaning but .... Many people talk many different ways... You ALL knew what he meant and you understood what he meant..... Why BITCH about the word he used... I'd much rather hear you bitch about how unethical he is at least with that you can have a debate...... sheeesh.... and I thought congress was bad....
<br>
<br>
<br>hhmmm maybe I'll go back and pick apart what sitka deer said.... hmmm
<br>
<br>"sensitive ear".... "well slap me in the ass and call me done"...... sensitive... we are talking about hunting here gentalmen the usually desired outcome of a hunting trip is to actually KILL and animal... "oh my" you mean taking the life of an animal... I can't bare the thought of it...
<br>
<br>Sway someone to our way of thinking.. there is no need to... let the facts speak for themselves huntng is needed as a managment tool.... let the tree huggers watch bambi starve to death. That will speak volumes....
<br>
<br>Hell I don't think they even read these forums and so what if they do....
<br>
<br>Accept the fact we hunt and "usually" Kill an animal at some point... accept the fact there are different ways to say kill...
<br>
<br>here's a thought Sitka Deer... You obioulsy think there are alot of people out there that are here to beat us down, demoralize us, ban hunting etc. well the last thing we need is a conflict from within over ONE freakin' word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!