PBLR,
<br>
<br>I fully understand the brown turning to red, [Linked Image]
<br>
<br>Sounds like a plan, as said before, I would enjoy hunting with you guys. We will have to work it out some Saturday.
<br>
<br>I just got back from a hog hunt in Texas about 4 weeks ago. I wasn't fortunate enough to have killed a hog but I had a hell of a good time. I can't wait to go back. I was using my 300 win mag - 180gr ballistic tips. I did learn a lot on that first trip. My next trip I will be using my 375 H&H AI and either 270gr X Bullets or GS Custom HV bullets in 265gr. It will depend on which bullet shoots best. My reason on selecting the 375 H&H AI is that at night it is not always easy to tell which way the hog is facing. I figure with one of those 2 bullets it won't really matter.
<br>
<br>I have a Schmidt & Bender 4 to 16 X 50 PM II scope on my 300 win mag. I am checking into 3rd generation night vision scopes that will allow me to hunt even later. If that isn't an option I am also looking at an Illuminated reticle on a Schmidt & Bender scope.
<br>
<br>The ranch foreman swears by his 7 STW and 140gr ballistic tips for hogs. Our guide uses a 220 swift, I don't recal which bullet.
<br>
<br>If you know of a ranch where they have lots of hogs and have been before, if you would be so kind, forward the info. I went once so far and I surely plan on going again.
<br>
<br>Have a good one,
<br>
<br>Don [Linked Image]

Groove Bullets - Get in the Groove