Ok.. counterproductive..... I have it up to my A$$ with political correctness.... I live in a state where we don't worry so much about mr tight underware and miss panties up her crack.....and how they will be made to feel if I offer my opinion...
<br>so forgive me if I sound brash....
<br> If we go around worrying about who we "sound" bad to we'll forget to concentrate on our goal. The right to keep and bear arms...
<br>
<br>Tip over, anchor, pile drive, hammered, whacked, slammed, punched, poked, shot, grounded,clobbered, nailed, neutralized, WHATEVER... it all means killed...
<br>
<br>common fellas...... seriously.... all because of the word neutralized.............
<br>
<br>I don't always agree with what people say on here or how they say it , Even the way some of my friends say stuff on these boards, but I can accept the fact people say things differently... I KNOW WAHT THEY MEAN OR MEANT TO SAY .. I got their point.. I understand what they are trying to communicate...
<br>We all are not from the same town here.. hell wea re probobly from different countries here...
<br>
<br>lighten up.......