My experience has been different from yours with it Redneck. The only diff tween what I do with this case and any others is the intial work with the form die and the trim die. Neither take any lube to do the work. Just set the die, run the case up and down. Next time I do a bag of 50 I'll time it. Not sure exactly how long it'll take me to do the 50 but I spect it's less time than it takes to cook a frozen pizza.

As for fire forming, I do about 100 rounds a year of it, and in all honesty 50 rounds would do me just fine so I think I'm taking an extra 8 or 9 minutes per year to prep the case over others...

I load em, shoot them and move on. My FF load is good to go at my local range to 434 yds (as far as we have to shoot at this range). I've never noticed anything wrong or difficult about it. Just good practice is all I see.

As for what's worth it, well we've only ourselves to please is I think the way that Steely says it. IMO once we get beyond the 223, .270 or 06 and the 375 H&H it's all pretty much for fun and giggles.

I don't see it as any more fussy work than I would say in working with a 264 vs a .270, One would have to wonder if the extra fps one would get is something that most people are ever gonna use or get to take advantage of...

Plus, I can easily find 300 Win brass without ordering it, and something like the 264 will take me more time...grin. So, bottom line is we do what makes us perk is all, no wrong just different I spect.

Just my humble opinion..

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy