I see alot more extrema 2 ejector repairs, and with the new xplor400 it also has the same bs system. I havnt seen many vinci shotguns. I have had to reassemble a couple Bc customer couldn't get back together properly. I'm not really a fan yet. I'm still having fun with my SBE 2. I have always told my customers the xtrema is a rice blind gun, The benelli is a Workin mans gun.
The benelli being lighter and has a more slender ergo. Than the xtrema. Making it easier to tote all day. The extrema has less felt recoil bt also feels like Ur shooting an old A 5 with the kickoff system, the xplor400 seams to be hot on the market. I have no attachment to this gun at all. It is an extrema with a lighter smaller(more vulnerable) piston and piston ring. Also they have cut away any so say extra metal, to make this lightweight 3.5 inch gun. Needless to say it kicks more. The weight alone makes this true. Also with the failure to redesign the largest flaw the xtrema has, the 400 is bound to be found this season on the rack w broken ejector stop pins, which are junk roll pins that break. And every parts supplier will be out of during the season. FAIL.