Originally Posted by logcutter
This is horrible.I have a special place in my heart for Smoke Pole...The man loves to argue and doesn't cross the line often and offers examples and proof of his endeavors unlike some trolls that only want to argue and put down.

That's what it is all about rather than getting down in the dirt calling names and not offering any evidence of even being an outdoors man/hunter rather wanting to act like a troll just spitting out high school dribble.

So Smoke..I really don't care how much a rifle weighs,I do care how it handles/comes to my pull for quick shot and of course,accuracy.I don't have or shoot wild cats or custom rifles.The closest thing to a custom is my pre-'64 270 Winchester thats weighs in naked over 8lbs but I dress it and the weight I could care less about,because that puppy fits me as well as any rifle I own.

To end this...I really don't care what a rifle weighs if I like it and it fits me and get this...I don't publically complain about 16 ounces of anything bothering me..Chit...A camera weighs how much on average and I don't own one.

How many items in a guys pack does he use on every trip?I take what I need and only that and I think after over 50 years of hunting Elk,I have an idea what I need and don't need.....

Jayco

I feel that you boast and antagonize a bit too much. Maybe you could try getting along with others instead of calling them out?