Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Boxer
Would love to see your version of "running" and "hard use". TFF!

Yea you actually would Lil Fish. It involves lots of empties pinging in the dirt and lots of bullet holes in paper.

Do me a favor and goggle half and half drill and then video you doing same. Pretty simple way of comparing apples to oranges.

Want to play this game?? laugh

I will shoot and video a half and half tomorrow and you will do the same and we will post the videos before 7pm. Sounds like fun.

You do actually own a shooting timer, right?? grin

By the way your views on mid gas systems are kind of funny to those that actually run the AR.

Post a pic of your middie if you find the time. Stock Bushies don�t exactly qualify. (Even if you thought you were buy a Rem)

Does Tackleberry want to play??

Pretty funny someone stumped with a boltgun,now fancies herself a gas gun oracle. I'm the last guy to say shooting is hard and you are always the first,but then again you are fraught with your intellect and faculties,so alot of things exceedingly easy for me,are well beyond you. Poignant ain't it? Bless your heart.

Gosh golly, I'm only using my Imagination here but just Imagine if you locate you're nutsack and shoot against John, your place or his, as he has proposed.

Just Imagine that............

We've already been through this............... whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA