I looked at both online when I purchased the Cabela's Meindl last year. It has suited my needs - light hiking and general hunting and packing duties -perfektly. The two boots though are worlds apart from what I saw online.

I know the real Perfekt has double stitching attaching the sole to the boot, steel shank versus nylon for the Cabela's Perfekt, and a heavier boot.

From what I saw, the real Perfekt is a serious hiking boot - stout leather, very heavy, and very stiff. It is not gortex lined (a plus to my thinking), and they look like just the boot if you are doing some serious uphill, downhill, sidehill, and weight carrying. Here is a blurb I found online about the real "Perfekt":

Meindl Super Perfekt

The Super Perfekt is a classic European high alpine boot.

Category D - Meindl Super Perfekt

The boot is handmade from very thick and rugged Swiss Alpine cattle hide and the upper is triple stitched to the sole. The sole is Vibram's Montagna which is made from a very hard rubber compound for cutting and holding an edge. The full length fully orthotic shank is spring steel re-inforced for maximum strength and rigidity.

Specifications

Upper Material - Swiss Military Cowhide
Lining - Leather
Footbed - Air-Active drysole
Sole - Vibram Montagna Sole "genuine treble stitched"
Weight approx - 1370 g (size 8)
Sizes - 6 to 14
Extras - Suitable for crampons.