yeah, we heard you the other 5 times.

the man apparently worked with her (and 300 other people) 14 years ago.

she says she met with him to get him to help get her a job after she was fired for filing a false sexual harassment claim (which she apparently never contested, and was obviously against somebody besides Cain), and in turn he then sexually harassed her.

he says he did not, and doesn't even know who she is.

exactly what part of that contradicts his story? the only part that could possible contradict it is HER story of what happened. nowhere in the link did it say anything that would seem to me to contradict his story. are we reading the same link, or does one of us have an axe to grind? the woman is a PROVEN liar.

JONATHAN KARL: --she's come out, you've heard her accusations. I mean--

HERMAN CAIN: Yes.

JONATHAN KARL: --but let's be clear. You're saying that she is lying about this?

"HERMAN CAIN: Yes. I am sayin' that. You know, in as nice a way as I c-- I don't know any other way to say it. Because I would first have to recognize who she is.

JONATHAN KARL: You-- you don't remember having--

HERMAN CAIN: I-- I--

JONATHAN KARL: --drinks with her back in '97, you don't remember--

HERMAN CAIN: Absolutely not--

JONATHAN KARL: --giving her a ride in your car?

HERMAN CAIN: No. I reject all accusations. I don't remember that. And also, I don't remember knowin' her. Look, the National Restaurant Association had-- has an office in Washington D.C., as it did then, it has the foundation office and the convention office in Chicago, as it does now. We have about 150 employees in the Washington office, and about 150 employees in the-- Chicago office.

There were a lotta people there. Most of the people, some of them I would remember. But remember, I didn't have interaction with the people in Chicago on a regular basis. Only during that part of the year when we had our convention. And so when I first saw-- this lady-- do the press conference with Gloria Allred, I sat there trying to recall who she was and if I knew her. And I am honestly telling you, I can't even recall knowing her back then. "