Let me explain something to you from a mans perspective.
Grasp this...
Some people...Most people...have this thing called a budget.
See, what we have to do is figure out how much money we need to pay our bills...expenses and things.
Then after that if we have put away some money to treat ourselves then we can use it to buy something we want.
So You can understand better I will give you an example.
If it helps you can go get help from the guy who cuts your grass...
Mr. Smith want to buy a rifle. He has $1000 (I know, Mr Smith is NOT a UNC grad). He decides he wants a Steyr.
Well the local shop says,"Sure Mr. Smith, I will sell you the rifle for $1000"
Mr Smith goes to get the money, hidden at home in his backyard in a mason jar, and realizes he cant shoot the rifle without ammo, a scope, rings and bases."
Stupid Duke graduate!
So he goes back to the dealer and explains the problem. His dealer, always willing to help, says OK we can do this.
I have a Nice redfield scope for $250 ($149 at Acadamy but thats not local) a set of Leupold bases and rings. And as a service I will mount them for you for Free (what a guy).

250+40+35
Now what rifle... NOT the Steyr you only have less than $700 left, not to mention sales taxs.
But wait... "I have this nice savage hunter for $564. add tax and thats $942...
I saved you $58!"

So Mr. Smith thinks on it and starts researching the savage rifle himself online. He finds that the rifle is cheaper on Gunbroker and Not only that but the Steyr rifle his Local MOM and POP wanted $1K for was $650+ shipping
WOW! he could get the rifle shipped to his dealer NO TAXS and have it in his hands for $675. And look scopes and rings on Gunbroker to.
So instead of the savage, Mr Smith gets his steyr and a LEUPOLD scope none the less all set up for $1000..
Uh, oh poor Mom and Pop... they only made $25 on the transfer.
And the State didnt get any taxs. Oh and the post office made $25.
But Mr. Smith. THE ONE SPENDING THE GD MONEY!!!
he got what he wanted and since its his Fking money ..
Why the FK do you care?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024