Originally Posted by rifle
Naw...I just have a BAD juju about cheats,cheating and pluckin' people out of their money...I like to see people do well...

you have some serious issues.

WTF is that BS?

there is your absolute problem. That one statment.
To cheat means to go against the rules. Whos rule? What rule? Under what pretext am I mandated to be a benefactor to a buisness that I reap no rewards from? I am not an investor in thier venture. I am a customer.

If I choose to buy an identical item from a less expensive source I am a cheat?
Obviously your daddy was too busy to teach you any GD manners.
In my world you dont call someone a cheat or a liar unless you have expectations of going out back.
Your a fking loudmouth arrogant prick.
You know chit about economics and you know chit about capitalism.

"protect investments"?
WTF?
your a freaking communist. you think that just because a company build or rents a space and unlocks the door at 9am they should be a prefered seller?
I work hard to shave a few dollars from the budget and buy my toys. Why should I negate my wants to support someone who isnt willing to adapt to reality?
Your a fking clown. you obviously stumbled into some money or married into it.
Probably the inlaws take care of you. you certainly never put on boots and worked for anything or you would understand one simple premise...

"I do not recognize the good of others as a justification for their seizure of my property "

and to all you MOM AND POP"S or BRICK AND MORTARS let me say this...

MINE. MY MONEY. Not a single penny do i owe to anyone who has not provided me adequate service. I deal with all men in trade. I want something from you, i will gladley pay its value, no more.
I will not financially support your cause or effort. For me to do so would cause you ruin because my buisness with you would be a crutch, allowing you to continue on in a buisness you could not succeed in without my charity.

Do you really think that a person who opens a restraunt, build a buisness, hires employees and pays taxs to the community should be supported by the commiunity if thier food sucks?

I suggest you spend some of that loot you seem to have hidden away from your inlawss and buy a copy of Atlas Shrugged, or borrow one from the Library.

WHATEVER YOU DO DONT ORDER IT ONLINE...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024