Originally Posted by safariman
BCBRAIN, I have never met you nor Miss Lynn, but if we were all together in the same room or other close proximity you would be asked to apologize right now. Many here would and could make you do so. Most likely me, but I will not make any bravado statements here as it is unlikely we will ever meet so for me to do so would be to fall to your level of chicken commentary. Inflamatory statements like the one you made from the safety and anonymity of a computer is the very definition of chicken. Very, VERY poor taste and comment.

If I suddenly launched a shot in "Miss Lynn's" direction - without any provocation on her part - your attempt at chivalry might be easier to understand.

But, she's certainly capable of handing it out - I've been on the receiving end of more than a few of her barbs.

On the internet - women do NOT get a pass.

If she can hand it out - she can learn to learn to take it. She's the one who likes playing with the boys.

The fact she sleeps around - is none of my business. I could care less how many times she blurts out the wrong man's name while she's banging someone. But she decided to share that pearl with us on this forum. I choose to respond.

The fact all of us aren't taken in by the reality of this person - rather than thinking she bares the slightest resemblance to her avatar is - to me - a bit of a joke. I think I have her pegged. You, obviously, think I've missed the mark.

I don't sleep around. I'm a gentlemen with real women - as opposed to internet characters.

I thought you'd get that.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."