I never elevated to the position of a teachers pet who believed everything I was told by them as a kid. I was often around a lot of more intelligent, successful people who had the mental
capacity to think for themselves. I never believed it was great for our country to be flooded by aliens, or to develop The great society. LBJ lied to us, as i thought he was when he told the American people only 1 of 90 would utilize welfare. I was raised in a time you didn't have to pick through the apples to find one a Mexican hadn't stuck a fingernail in and then stuck the apple to their nose to see if it smelled sweet enough to merit their lone star card. I was raised at a time blacks had families with a working dad, before welfare let a woman be the boss and run them off as she had no need for his money. We didn't have someone's cross stuck in the publics highway right- of way or stuck on a ranchers fence where a Mexican died on a headon or drunken rollover. We had lawmen who deported illegals. We didn't believe it right to have others pay for our spoiled brats, regardless of how wonderful we thought they were. Ours was a creditor nation and the wealthiest on the earth, till the enlightened and thieves took over.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/28/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.