I won't be able to look at it till tonight, but I'm pretty sure it matches the Edelbrock in the top picture. And it has the electric choke. Right after I did the engine swap it would start and run, but after a while die out. I checked the choke and it wasn't opening even after the engine was well warmed up. So I bought a new thermostat, but either didn't put it in right or something, so I ended up wiring the choke open and running it like that for awhile till I took it to the mechanic. I specifically mentioned it to them, and I know they replaced the wire to it (old one showed hot when the key was on so I don't know why it was bad) and I'd hoped it was fixed. As to the leaky fuel pump, I honestly don't know where the gas was coming from. Sometimes it would be a real steady drip, which naturally worried me, but then it would stop and wouldn't leak for several days. But it wasn't an all the time thing. It was coming from the pump though, and not just running down the fuel line from higher up. I have to add oil regularly as the rear seal is leaking. I'll check for a gas smell tonight. I would have loved to replace it before I put it in the new truck, but I was crunched for time with my buddy and so on his advice I just figured I'd add oil every so often until such a time as I either acquired the right tools and know how to pull the motor again a do a whole overhaul, or saved enough pennies to pay a mechanic to do it.

MAGA