Here are cell phone photos (not the best quality) of a factory Norma .240 Wby. case on the right, and one formed from a W/W .25-06 case on the left, using the CH4D die. The shoulder isn't fully filled out on the one made from the .25-06 case. The belt isn't quite as smooth as the factory round, but actually looks pretty good, IMHO, considering how it was made. New formed brass chambers without problem.

BTW, I found a good hunting load for my .240 Wby., HS Precision SPL. It's the 85 gr. NPT at around 3,500 fps with 50 gr. Big Game, Fed 210 primer. Mule Deer (JB) has written that NPT's sometime shoot better with faster powder. I had used 52.5 gr. Hunter (Barnes accuracy load) for .4" groups at a hundred with the 80 gr. TTSX. Big Game is faster burning than Hunter.

This load shot a 1/2" three shot group at 200 yds. yesterday at my deer camp range. That's the best group I've ever shot with this gun. A Nosler Partition is not the bullet I would predict to be the most accurate. With 10 twist this gun seems to favor bullets in the 80-95 gr. range, not so much, 100 gr.

DF

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]