Anything from a Savage to a Tikka to a Kimber to a NULA will do what you require, with varying levels of quality, weight, accuracy, etc. If you're concerned about $, then I'd probably go with a Tikka. If you want to spend the money and get an excellent rifle right out the gate, then NULA is hard to beat. Kimber is a very nice rifle for the money spent.

Lots of good scopes that will meet your needs, too. Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 with TT's, Leup FX3 6x42 w/ M1 elevation, VX3 2.5-8x36 or 3.5-10x40 w/ M1 ele, Burris FFII Tactical, S&B, Swaro, Leica, etc. There are a bunch of good options. What kind of magnification do you like? Any target weight in mind for the rig? I usually end up with a mid-magnifaction scope with reliable adjustments and easy-to-use turrets on my serious hunting rifles. I also like a rifle that is about 7lbs, read to go. Lots of guys like their rifles heavier, lots like them lighter, but for me, that is the weight that suits me best.

When it comes time to kill stuff, my favourite rigs right now are a Tikka .25-06 w/ Burris FFII Tactical 3-9x40, and a Kimber Montana 7WSM w/ FX3 6x42 w/ M1 elevation turret. The Husky H-5000 7RM w/ Leup VX3 2.5-8x36 is another favourite, but it's a sentimental piece, and is not one of my hard-use rifles.