I have that exact rifle shown in your photo!!! Chambered in .375 H&H. I use the Hornady 270 Interlock loaded to 2550 fps in that short barrel. I don't know how much it's worth, a freind gave it to me for reloading and casting I did for him. I haven't shot an elk with it yet but have with a Model 70 Win. in that cal. and load. Of several elk killed with the .375 one was killed at 388 yards and another at 395 ( both lazered ). Both one shot kills. My Sako wears an old 3x Leopold scope and shoots MOA at 100 yds. Recoil is tolerable. Did shoot a big Muley buck with the Sako, at a barrel stretching 35 to 40 yds. My uncle I hunt with uses the .375 for everything. Has probly taken 13 to 14 bulls with it, and has no complaints. Of the 45 elk I've taken most were killed with a .308 Win. or a .30-06, bout half a dozen with a .45-70. In our loose knit group of hunters we are the only ones using the .375. Most use the .300 Win. Nice seeing your photo I thought I was the only guy who had a Sako like that!!!

Richard Vickers