Really, just wondering how many Repeat Buyers these guys have?

Or, is dealing with Oregonians always a new-age kind of laidback thing?

Last time I bought from these guys, if you spent $200+ you got Flat Rate Priority shipping for FREE. NOT Anymore...

I had an account with them. Last log-in was about a week before placing this week's order. Friday, was going to do an order, but the website shows NO RECORD of my email when requested to have password sent...(thought I'd forgotten the password). I'd recently logged in though, so I used their CONTACT US email. By Monday, when I ordered, there was a NOTICE that they had a New Site, and ALL PRIOR ACCOUNTS MUST Re-Establish... Okay, did that...

Never got an email reply to my Contact Us emaial.
Payment was verified as immediate on my order.

I did get a Order Verification Email and when I called today at 12:30 Oregon Time to inquire about when/if the order has been or will ship, I was told "There's probably no one in that dept right now, it is Lunch Time so they're probably at lunch."

I called back about 10 minutes before 5pm and am told "There's no one there now. They leave at 4:30"...

I made the mistake of wondering why Nosler can't have people to answer customer inquiries throughout the day and their employee tells me, "I am not going to listen to anymore negativity"...

This dude has heard nothing negative from me yet, but...

The Nosler family can run their business however they want, but they evidently DON'T GIVE A D.MN about their customers.

I order from Brownells and get a tracking # hot-link. Last order with these guys took 2 weeks to arrive and there was no way to know when they shipped my stuff.

Their Shooter's Pro Shop Website has been just about empty ever since they started it. Very lame. If you intend to offer full-service sales from other manufacturers and announce that you will do so, Order the gear and do it! These guys have been over a year saying "coming soon" and maybe they got some Remington brass and a few other items, but nothing like what they promoted to be developing.

Speaking of development, what Online Business that is competent loses or locks-out their entire customer base?

Can Nosler do anything right on the Internet?

Last year, they nearly DOUBLED the cost of their 2nds and couple months later brought prices back down. What kind of business doubles prices and then adjusts them back in space of Six or Eight Weeks?

It has been over 2yrs that Shooter's Pro Shop was going to bring lots of gear to their customers. Gonna just sell the discards your high standards cull out? Fine, but why put your prestige on the line and make elementary errors? Might want to pay a consultant to get your site up to date and operational. Might want to buy the gear you claim you intend to offer. I'm sure RCBS, Redding, Forster, Rem, Win, Federal, and the other specialty houses will extend a warm welcome and maybe even work a deal in your favor...

Just maybe Nosler could have someone to answer the phone and handle customer inquiries. Just maybe they could email enough information to customers so inquiries would not be necessary?

They damn well ought to be sure their people don't go all wimpy and imagine they're gonna hear "negativity" when a customer wonders why the customer service dept closes down completely for lunch and goes home at 4:30pm instead of having someone around to answer the inquiries they might get.

Nosler better damn well HOPE They Get Customer Inquiries, whether they are critical or not. Looks to me as a repeat customer that they are harder to deal with than any other on-line vendor and they don't give a damn about what you think or inquire about...

That is a sure recipe for ruining a company. But such is the American Way.