Originally Posted by hogan
I will bitch one more time...

Ordered 6 packets of bullets, 50 to plastic envelope, right?

I requested SMALL flat rate box shipping. The bullets easily would've fit in the small $5 box. But they sent the pkg in Med Flat Rate at cost of $12 and Did Not Insure the pkg...

Cannot recall Any Vendor failing to insure, charge for insurance, on a purchase I made... But Nosler didn't insure. Nosler didn't give me the option to buy insurance. Nosler did buy Delivery Confirmation, but What The Heck! Is Everything FUBAR with them?

Most of you boys are just Nosler Love-Slaves; I know that... Bow down to the holy partition bullet and worship the accubond!

But the whole experience just shouts out how inept the company is and how little they care about their online customer and responding to buyers who've already Paid Money.

There are online sites that have lower prices than you can believe, but there is no human interaction or way to inquire/trace an order.

The whole Gun Business on the whole is a can of worms these days and all these schmucks will promise you anything to get your money but you are on your own after that.

I am sick and tired of the BS and even Fraud that goes on. This forum is one of the best, but many others are just a means to shill product and make sales for the vendors who pay to be on-site and donate product to the site.

Nosler has a class reputation and it is a shame the owners don't understand that failures like this are a Big Negative and Denigrate Reputation.

Pretty hard to prove "bullet failure"...
Very easy for Customer to feel abused and disregarded and decide he can do without the stuff

Put your husband on, this is guy talk.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"