What is interesting is that Nosler Pro Shop is showing discounts on 1st quality bullets they're calling "overstocks"...

It is one thing to undercut your dealers by offering "factory 2nds", but now undercutting their prices by selling "overstocks" for less on your own website?

FYI: The shipping label on the box clearly was Nosler Inc, not Shooter's Pro Shop.

I think if I was a stocking dealer, I would take issue with Nosler for undercutting me. Maybe wouldn't order so deep an inventory? Might be a headsup for you boys, do you some good in the $$ dept... Watch for overstocks that will save you money.

Still find it REMARKABLE that they ship customer mdse w/o insurance.

Still find it REMARKABLE that they employ personnel who are defensive as hell, BEFORE Customer voices even one complaint.

Still find it REMARKABLE that Nosler has the most inept website and customer service I've encountered. Even companies with 5 total employees do better than this...

Reading your comments is so much fun, I'm gonna order more whenever I can and come back to this forum and share my experiences. Who knows? Maybe John Nosler's great grandson reads this forum? He'd be right at home with all the other kiddies...

Last edited by hogan; 02/18/12.