Older still, S-2000 chassis.

As to the overflow on Friday I was running from the N-fork Eagle River trail head. It starts off on a side channel and I headed up river, but went across enough overlow that I figured I'd head back. Then I decided to go down river. I got to a section that was too narrow to turn around and decided I'd keep going down river. This is warning #2 after all the overflow up river, I should have just gotten off and moved the sled around and called it a day.

I headed out over thin ice over overflow and could feel the sled going slower and slower. I did manage to get across it. Then I figured I'd turn it around by heading up a bank. I was suprised that it would go through waste deep powder, not fast and the engine was really working, but it did make it. I thought when I headed back down the bank I was on good ice as there was a layer of snow over it. Turns out it was snow over overflow and I wasn't going that fast coming down from the bank.

So many lessons learned, mainly riding solo on a river is a bad idea no matter how short the ride, that warming trends cause overflow, and that you should always bring a shovel and other gear to get unstuck.

Even a light sled is fricken heavy when you're the only idiot on the trail.