I just got off the phone with PT&G. My order that "Would go out for sure today",(Monday) was not shipped. The lady told me, "we have them right there in stock". After holding on the line for a while today, the rep told me that it did not go out Monday and that there were not any in stock. She said that it would be "about 2 weeks" before they had them in stock again. I'm sorry, but after falsely being told that they had my part in stock and it would be shipped last Monday. I'll be damned if I believe that they will have them in stock in 2 weeks. I cancelled my order. I'm done with PT&G. They just caused the weight to go up several ounces on my project rifle. I just called Winchester and ordered the aluminum one piece trigger guard from them. Now I will have to use a steel floor plate with it because I do not know of any supplier that sells an aluminum short action floor plate (except PT&G's vapor ware parts) for M70's. And since DickD answered my question that the one from my original 2 piece unit will work on the one piece, I will use it.

Last edited by rj308; 02/29/12.