There's a Rigby sitting on GB right now for $1800.00. It has been there for months and will be for many more, unless someone is in search of no. 006. He's asking about $400.00 more than it's worth, regardless of it being a single digit gun within a special run.

I've got two of them here at the house, one NIB the other used. No. 78, the used one came to me in the mid $900.00 range and the other NIB one was right around the $1300 range (No. 56).

gewehrfreund, I've personally contacted the individual you are talking about pertaining to some of his "normal prices for his area" statements. I got no personal response from him, but he did make a comment on a thread about not giving up his dealers to anyone. I have my opinion about him, but I'll keep it to myself.

I've been buying a lot of No. 1 RSI's over the past two years all over the country. I have a lot time on my hands and do A LOT of searching and calling so I can say with a pretty good certainty that great deals on No. 1's are the exception, not the rule, even when searching.

I snagged another RSI in .243 with a redfield scope for $850 from cabelas. This is a smoking deal if you consider a 2 to 250.00 dollar scope is mounted on it. After I sell the scope, I'll be looking at the gun more like a $650.00 dollar rifle.

1885boomstick

Last edited by 1885boomstick; 03/20/12.