I agree the 200 Hornady is a deer bullet (darn fine deer bullet tho). My experience with Winchester brass is that some is good and some less so dependingon caliber. My experience with the Win 358 brass is that at least by the standards of neck thickness its very good brass. I just got the Sinclair concentricity guage and have been measuring everything I can. Both my 200g HSP and 225NP loads are in the .002" runout range when sized with a redding neck die and seated with the Hornady 358 seater. I doubt that Hornday brass will be much more concentric than that.

Its nice to see more folks loading the 358, its a fine caliber but I am not sure the hornady 200sp load will do much that a 200 win silver tip wouldn't.. It would be nice if someone would make a comercial 225NP load at 2550 (20" barrel) or a 200g TTSX load at 2700. Elk killers they would be.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge