Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by DocRocket
bruinruin... all you need to achieve turdlike status is to get a nasty PM from a known troll and insult the Poobah in public forum.

Since logcutter has accused deflave of being a troll, that puts him in the "known" category... so just elicit a nasty PM from him (i.e., pay him to do it... not necessarily money, I hear tell he'll accept beer, cheap rye whiskey, or sexual services from phat chicks) and then write something on the Big Game Rifles forum accusing ingwe of being a secret lover of the .270 Win, and you're there!

Another shortcut to turdlike status is to post a good hunting photo, of game downed with cool rifle, immediately followed by pic of really good looking fisherwoman wink grin

Thanks for the tips, guys. I'm pretty sure I've insulted the Poopbah more than enough to have that part covered. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't conferred honorary turd status on me.

As far as soliciting a nasty PM from a known troll, I kinda hate to go slumming with them, even if it would see me achieve turdliness. smile

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile