Originally Posted by gunner500
Thanks everyone, and yes, the figures are correct, my arrows are the very stiff Easton AXIS 300's with the HIT tip and 125 grain G5 Magnum weigh exactly 489 grains. I fired 5 arrows through the chrono yesterday for an average of 311 fps.

The bow does have somewhat of a built in overdraw as the broadhead tips at full draw are at the rear of my left hand knuckles.

I remember the bow-shop done something to the bow when I first got it to get it as close as they could to a 31" draw.

I do know this combo flies through deer like a hot knife through butter, and I am happy with performance, just thought there may be some new tech out there being this set-up is 6 years old now.

Gunner

You guys think the Turbo Cam and extra draw length could be responsible for the bit of extra speed?

Your arrows all up minus vanes @ 31" would be 471.7gn. I am not saying you can't reach the speed because you could play with it to get the lbs up above 70 to reach it. But the stock bow not played with isn't going to reach that speed.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.