Originally Posted by frogman43
[quote=M7300SAUM][quote=okok]

I'm sure there were good intentioned folk such as yourself during the 1800's here in America, but they changed their tune as well.

The bible says that the "blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth" Matthews 5:5 That doesn't mean we are to roll over and let an evil, vile, dictatorial government run amok. They WILL NOT inherit the United States of America! At least not without a fight....

"For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the earth" Psalm 37:9

The reason being, even if there are people such as yourself that will just give up on the Constitution and our freedoms, there are those that won't.
"I will not fear the ten's of thousands drawn up against me on every side" Psalm 23:4

Take from that what you will...............

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"
I'm sure as h*ll not going kill anyone over a gun ban that targets AR or AK style of rifles and magazine capacity restrictions and the enforcement of that law. On that you can be certain. Only a person with diminished mental capacity would kill over that. You talk about the Constitution. Read it. It makes plenty of provisions for changing laws that are against the will of the people. I didn't read anything in that document that provides for murder if you don't like a law. Cut the BS platitudes and get real here.