Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
I see that you have been reduced to name calling. Easier than answering a question isn't it? LMAO!

Oh, I answered. It's right between "Merry Christmas" and the"edit"

That's not an answer. Anybody can write something like that. If you are saying you killed as a Marine, that has no bearing on what is being talked about. What the h*ll does that have to do with whether or not you would kill federal agents that were executing a search warrant in your home to remove your illegal firearms if you had some. I stated that I WOULD NOT and that was when some of the people on this board started talk about me being a "slave" and that I didn't have the guts to stand up for my second amendment rights. That tells me that they would kill in those circumstances but they didn't have the guts to say so when I point blank asked the question. If you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you. I think that you need to go back to where I first chimed in on this thread and follow it closly. If the people are going to come after me because I won't support killing to save my freaking AR or AK then I can only assume that they do support that level of violence for keeping those firearms. If you don't agree with me then logic dictates that you do in fact support the killing of the police who enforce the law. End of story.

Last edited by M7300SAUM; 12/24/12.