You know people, I'm only writing what I observed, weighed and measured. I'm not a spokesman for anyone. Just thought I'd do a little extra for a rifle that has a little bit of interest here. There is nothing to say an occasional Forbes could be a rodeo like a Kimber. They are rifles in a $1200 to $1400 price point that have some specialty features. They are not full blown customs at $4 on up! No one forced me nor will they force you to buy something. If a Tikka in the $500's suit you, great! I have a couple too.

It is not surprising that it only took to page 2 for the first detractors to show up. If you like heavywights - all the best to you.

Rifles like the Kimber Montana, Forbes 24B, Weatherby Ultra Lightweights, Remington Ti's and the like are speciality items.
They serve a niche need whereby some of us pursue a particular weight class.

I am happy we have all the options we do have! We all realize there is a battle raging over the 2A that would limit our access to the options we all prefer.

I purposely shot 4 shots to show as a "group" as some get snooty over 3's. Now I see two groups wasn't enough. There are more coming as time and weather permit. Its obvious that nothing will please everyone so I'll not even try.

Meantime, don't forget to email or call your local politicians and let them know what you think.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.