Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Agreed. Not available in enough cartridges and options for the loonies. Too expensive for the one rifle crowd. The hard core guys aren't buying until it's all stainless.

I hope it does well, but in this economy? I see a lot of really nice higher end rifles languishing in the racks or in the classifieds, despite the current buying frenzy on most everything else.

Time will tell.

Said it very well here.

I think some of the reasoning for higher end sticks remaining stagnent is the 'black' rifle craze. At the gun show on Saturday/Sunday no one had any 'walking-around' money to wheel and deal, and nobody was a' horse tradin'. My hypothesis is many folks shot-their-nut, so to speak, buying a black rifle thinking it would be the last they'd get. Now that things have calmed down, most don't have a secret stash anymore. Now that isn't entirely true for the hardcore loonies, but most I know have a few slick sticks already.

Just my 2 cents.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS