Originally Posted by justin10mm
I couldn't disagree more with the previous post.

Little Jimmy is unruly and disrespectful? Send him to the military so someone else can attempt to fix the problem we created.

yep lil Jimmy is disrespectful and unruly, along with Jamal, Tyronne, and Jenteal.

my boys are neither disrespectful nor unruly, they both know how to work and they even look like young men, but if you don't realize families like ours are on the verge of being vastly outnumbered by the welfare society, you need to get out more.

you either try and fix em, or you end up having to kill vast numbers of them if we have any type of societal upheaval due to economic, war, manmade or natural disaster.

I'd much prefer it be left up to the families myself, but what I see as reality around me says EPIC FAIL, in large part due to gov't handouts and a morally bankrupt education system.

I'm all ears (or in this case eyes) for your solution(s) but if you think you can "wish" for us to return to the values most of us were raised with, then I want some of whatever you're smoking! grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.