Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue. The outcome I see is this continuing as long as they get away with it

As with many other ills which plague our society, I see it dying with my generation, but that doesn't mean that things will get fixed.

Today's youth aren't tuned into the propaganda box.

They're not listening to some PC talking head laying out the "proper" way to view the world.

They're communicating via the internet,...they get their information from the internet,..and they don't give a damn what's said on the idiot box.

They're also going to come up hard.

My view is,...in 20 years this country is going to be a very different place.

A lot of the PC crap that has contaminated this place for so long is going to be seen for the bullshit that it is,..and people will respond accordingly and properly.

,...big conflict coming,...

Maybe it's America's tribulation?

I don't know.

The white people with the means to do so will be leaving this place.

Those who are left behind will get tough or get eliminated.

I make no predictions on how it will turn out,...but America won't be a caucasian dominated society for much longer.

I've been telling my kids that they need to get an education so they have the means to escape this place when the time comes.

Of course,...they think I'm crazy to be saying such stuff,.....but I'd be remiss in my duties as a parent if I wasn't planting that seed of thought in their mind.

Maybe they'll take my advice,...maybe not,...but my opinion is, one day they'll realize that it was good advice.

That's all that I can do.