Hey, I just asked a simple question is all. Flat amazes me how folks just cede whole swathes of our American real estate to scum rule, while b&tching endlessly about it.

Can't help it if the question got your boxers in a knot.

I'm guessing you ain't the muff diver in the family.

Unless that has some metaphorical connotation; never thought about it before but yeah, I was. But then I didn't meet my wife until my mid-thirties, and spent more'n a few years before that on college campuses. And then there was the motorcycle angle. So it weren't like it was hard to do. Never did keep score tho.

OTOH, ain't laid a hand on any woman besides my wife in more'n twenty years. Not sure I'd ever touch another, even if we split.

I'm thinking you'll make zero difference on the wall

'Spect I'd do OK, long as we ain't talking doves.....

...best go back to England Piers.

Never was a Subject, my father was an American.

But what I really miss about the British Isles is being around F-ing tough people, the Brit Working Class sort of tough, or Irish or Scottish, no matter.

If I ever live to retire I can see myself spending a whole year over there, just mingling, standing on the ground and breathing the air.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744