I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue.

Perhaps because most White folks ain't stupid enough to see themselves primarily as "White". Some are that stupid, but not all that many.

I do recall them Christian Black folks who saved Reginald Denny's life in the LA riots. They saw it going down on live TV, saw that it was close by, and went out and rescued him.

These Black mobs? A byproduct of cell phines, which is why they didn't happen much back then.

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones. Difficult for the Cops to counter, as so many can assemble so quickly, literally hundreds of delinquents getting the word in moments and running to assemble.

Back in the 70's radical Blacks were going "squirrel hunting ie. abducting and murdering White people off of the street. Nothing new under the sun.

I am wondering just how many other Black folks the members of those violent Black mobs have vicitimized before they showed up for the mob, a bunch I'd guess.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744