I've hunted interior BC grizzlies about 60 days total over the past 4 years with my bow. As JB says, it is tough to find them sometimes....I average seeing about one bear every two hunting days in the spring. Out of that, most are sows with multiple cubs or small bears. There is a lot of glassing and and watching-waiting on a good boar. During those 60 days I had a shear moment of terror with a nice boar called in with a predator call and a couple of darned exciting stalks. No bear rug yet (this year!) I also had grizzlies sniff the backpack tent (on my side) in the Brooks Range on two occasions. That is pure terror to say the least!

Grizzly country in the spring amongst the mountain glaciers and slides that are running makes for fabulous scenery. Black bears are abundant. Moose are frequently seen and wolves are around. It is one of my favorite things to do, even though I am hopefully switching over to fall hunt on a salmon stream my buddy told me about in 2014......most likely solo in a tree stand.

I've seen cape buffalo up close while bow hunting in South Africa (not for buffs). Also observed them in Krueger park when hundreds came to the river an before dark. They are neat and I'd like to hunt them too.

If I could only hunt one in my life I would find it very hard to choose. Since it is your money go with where your heart calls you!