Cape Buff for me. My son and I were able to hunt the Selous this year. We were there early in the season so the grass was very high and the vegetation thick. Everyday was wonderful. We would typically find tracks early in the morning and be on Buffalo all day. Getting a shot was difficult, between the dense vegetation and swirling winds. Often times we would have buff in front and on both sides of us, twenty yards away, while we tried to get in position on a good bull the wind would shift or we would be spotted and off they would go. We would then get back on the track and usually repeat the whole thing, sometimes while tracking one group we would run into another and off we would go after them. The hunting was not easy and being so close but not being able to get a shot was sometimes frustrating, but at the same time it was exciting and intense almost all day long. I cannot imagine a more enjoyable hunting experience. It was not at all what you see on TV where they track for a while and then shoot. We often saw plains game while tracking the buff, and twice came across lion and a few times had to work around elephant. Also, from what I see when pricing hunts you can hunt two buff on the same hunt for the cost of a brown bear. Not trying to take anything away from a bear hunt as that as about as good as it gets too. Just wanted to point out that a good buff hunt is quite different that most think and if you can make it happen, go for it. Just know that you will be hooked and spend a lot of time thinking about going back again.