Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

I've owned a LOT of hiking kit, and I was always good at figuring out when/how stuff/people etc was/were [bleep] up, which is one reason I'm still alive. Annoying? Probably. Know-it-all? I've consistently scored 2+ standard deviations above normal on damn near every sort of psychometric evaluation I've ever sat for.

BTW, anything I've written about stoves would take about 20min of google-fu on Backpacking Light to confirm. I've read a lot and hiked the AT in the Southeast and talked to numerous hikers at shelters about their stoves. Current Jetboils are a vast improvement over the originals, they fell out of favor PDQ on the AT until they got the bugs worked out. They still suffer from not being able to use a windscreen, just like any other vertical butane stove. The JB Helios I've never used and don't know anyone who has, the people I know look at weights before they buy stuff.

Man, asking questions in the southeast and reading online.

It's no wonder you never have pics. Just do us all a favor and STFU. It's obvious you don't do schit.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house